Monday, September 15, 2008

My daughters the Jocks!

Yes that is my little one laying on the ground. Come to find out when we got home she had a fever and later vomited during the night. I guess I should have cut her some slack!
Yeah, that's number two daughter drinking water after a long soccer practice! This is the prayer before the two teams play their game it is the players and coaches. I love how they do this as part of the game. It almost brings a tear to my eye that they start the game this way!

1 comment:

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Love it! Just wandered on to your blog from another one...can't remember which one though. lol

My nieces and nephews are all in sports and keep asking if my toddler is going to be a sports girl or a 'girly girl' -- I keep telling them she can be both if she wants! lol

Great photos!

~melody~