Last week we decided it was time to trade in our leased minivan. I loved getting a new car every three years. Yeah, I know Dave Ramsey would frown if he was reading this right now. This is our last ever leased vehicle because companies have figured out the re sale value isn't worth it? We were lucky that we could pull our lease ahead and they also had 5000$ in rebates and walked out the door with only a 20$ a month more payment. I know it is a long loan but what's a girl to do. I told my husband to enjoy this car because we will never own a new vehicle again, unless we win the lotto! It is such a waste of money to buy a new car but you can't beat the new car smell, ride and just how clean it is!

John trying to save the state park sticker.

Do guys always smile like that when they get a new car, even if it is a minivan instead of the charger!
Our choice of color was white, oh no way, or burnt orange so here it is our new Dodge caravan. The coolest thing is the windows in the back roll down! The kids think this rocks! We also get
Sirius radio for a year free. The kids beg to have the Disney radio station on whenever we are in the car! Couldn't they have a books on tape station!
No comments:
Post a Comment