Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day 2 of School

School started yesterday! YEAH! I think it was the hottest day of the year. The kids slept like babies last night, I didn't hear a peep from their bedrooms. S didn't even hide in the bathroom with a book and the light on! The girls seem to all like there teachers, which is a good thing! S started Volleyball practice yesterday, too. She has the same coach as last year which is great. That way they both know each other and what to expect, thanks Mrs. Bradley!

It seems that we are already getting into the school routine. A few changes I am trying to get the kids to walk to school. John walked them today! Much to his dismay! Hopefully we can stay ahead of the clock enough to walk every morning and afternoon. K and S have spelling tests on Fri. so back to nightly spelling words, uggh! Katie has extra credit words which are really painful! Words you can't sound out like shy, carrots and hurry! I keep saying hurry up write it down! I am trying to be patient but it doesn't always work for me.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I found you. I can't believe it. Yeah me!
So you leave Jen Moil. comment but not me? Well, I guess she does need support more that I do. So you go.
I am just happy that I finally found you.

Jen said...

Oh yeah, good for you that school started but I know what you mean about the weather. It totally sucked for the first day of school.