Yesterday my youngest, K, informed me that today is Johnny Appleseed day. (If you are looking at the picture she is leaning into the table because she doesn't want anyone to notice she doesn't have a shirt on. She likes to come home from school, put on shorts, have a snack and then put on her shirt (that way it stays clean because she always spills something))
Any how, back to the story, She decided to make signs and handouts to inform the neighbors. At one point she asked me if she could go around the block and give one of the announcements to every neighbor. She had my husband help her post these on the telephone poles in front of our house(I'm not sure what it is a picture of? Johnny or an apple?). So I am helping to inform everyone I know that today is Johnny Appleseed Day! Now go eat an apple and plant the seeds in your backyard. Jen you can let your son know so he can bake his famous apple pie!!

3 comments:
Oh dear Goodness--it's mini-Barb, glasses and all!!
I like the idea of no shirt to save it from the spills...but my neighbor lady is really nosy and would probably start some kind of gossip about me...
I will be sure and tell Hayden about it.
Love the no shirt thing. I should really try something like that but I am sure ppl would run away screaming.
yikes! mini-Barb - how did you shrink so much since I saw you last???? I need to find that diet!
Post a Comment