Wednesday, September 24, 2008

no, No, NO!

As you can see by the time it is almost 5 am. I have been up since 3:30 am because of working night shift last night and getting up early for a haircut appointment and then falling asleep again around 7PM. (Linda if you are reading this I'm sure I should have let you proof read all of my run on sentences before I published it!) It also doesn't help that I am doing a presentation with some co-workers on OB case studies today. I am so nervous! I know the people who know me say I'm never afraid to talk and talk and talk! but when it comes to standing up in front of people I start sweating, my voice cracks and the room starts to spin! I never remember anything I say so I hope what I have said made sense. Oh, I dread 7:30 am!

Now you are wondering why the title to this entry! I am practicing saying no! If I would have just said NO to start with I won't be up putting this entry in my blog at 5 am!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

So they roped you into the OB CC presentaion? I did that a year ago!! HAHAHA! I was nervous too, if you can imagine that! You'll do fabulous. Oh, and you should have called, of course I was awake too!!