Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The life of Riley or 6 little girls



I am finely downloading my pictures from Labor day weekend. The girls and I go to Owosso and this is in my brothers jacuzzi with girl cousins. The two with sunglasses on are just way to cool and the oldest. As you can see the girls have all paired up by age and are hard to separate. They spent every minute tag teamed together.
This is the two youngest girls posing with the veggies we picked at the farm for dinner. I asked them if they wanted to go pick veggies we loaded up the van with good stuff: cucumbers, corn on the cob, peppers, tomatoes and cabbage. The had egg plant but yuck! I don't like it so we don't eat it! or pick it!

Here is a shot of the first day of school. S has her contacts in so I think the bright sun was a bit much for her eyes. I couldn't find one picture she had them open in. K won't stand up straight she kept putting her head on C shoulder and was she getting irritated! oh well that is the fun of having sisters!!

No comments: