Well the new TV season has started and we are having VCR issues. Yes, I refuse to pay for a DVR so hence we still have a vhs recorder(ok stop laughing). Anyhow, we have lost or broken the remote that goes with the vcr so the only way to tape a show is to watch the show at the same time. Sort of defeats the purpose. But yeah for the TV stations you can now watch full episodes on ABC, NBC and CBS. I know from last year which shows are on ABC so I haven't been watching them and one of these mornings I will watch them when I have nothing to do. Well, that was this morning and ABC doesn't work. I have done all of the helpful hints, installed, unstalled, stood on my left foot while rubbing my husbands bald head.....NOW I am irritated! I hope they fix it soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment