I recognize this toliet from my upstairs bathroom. Yes, he did it, he did it! I finally have a new toliet in my upstairs bathroom. Last August when I was out of town he talked with one of my girlfriends about putting a toliet in our upstairs bathroom. She said she had replaced many toliets in her house and it is really easy. The box sat in the house since August and finally, he did it, he did it!! The statement of the night was when K went to sit on the toliet for the first time and said "my butt doesn't fit on it Mom", I said just squeeze it on sister! I'm thinking if my butt fits hers has to fit. Thanks honey, see plumming and you do get along! I wish I could have been there and taken a picture of your plummers butt! Maybe next time!
meilleur abonnement IPTV
4 years ago

2 comments:
Every once in a while, when the moon is just right, and the stars align, and the sparrow flies east in a straight line...the men amaze us by doing what they have been putting off for months, or years. Strong Work!!
May you have many happy times on your new toilet this year! Great post about the ice. I still am imagining you on your butt to get around!!!
Post a Comment