My 9 year old who was working on a report last night about what she would be doing if she lived to be 100. What type of technology would she see, advancement in medicine, family, children, career, etc.
My hubby: What do you see happening with cars?
C: They will fly like in Harry Potter.
My hubby: what about a cure for cancer
C: (looking at him, like duh!) There is already a cure for cancer!
My hubby: Really? What is that?
C: You just have to shave your head.
Obviously I need to have a talk w/ C. Her experience with Cancer is that you pray for the sick person to get better and shortly after that they show up bald. It doesn't matter if it is a male or female as long as you show up with your head bald you will be cured from Cancer. What do you say to that?
meilleur abonnement IPTV
4 years ago

4 comments:
I think we should trial that in the unit!
That is the cutest response!
I love it!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
I appreciated your very kind words.
It is so cute how kids see things.
Awe! That is so cute though. I will have to share that with my family (including my step-brother who's bald from chemo right now).
Post a Comment