Tuesday, November 11, 2008

SPT----Wordless

11 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

You STILL have leaves. What pretty shades, too.

Happy Fall to you.

Janiece said...

I love Fall Colors... with our early snow storm all of our green leaves froze and turned brown...I have missed the colors.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

Kim Sue said...

beautiful...I love fall. ours is usually very short around here but we have had a wonderful couple of weeks. today it rained most of the day and it is probably going to rain tomorrow. that will take care of most of our fall leaves, but they were gorgeous while they lasted.
thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a comment. I hope you come back again soon!

The Monkeys said...

I love fall! So pretty.

Jen said...

lovely.

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing your fall leaves with me. too many pine needles here in north carolina!

Dacia said...

What beautiful colors. I just love the fall!

MaryRC said...

What a beautiful looking tree the colors would look great in my house. could you mail me a batch of leaves please??

Courtney said...

I LOVE Those pretty leaves!

Sarah said...

I really miss fall leaves. How wonderful that you still have some. Beautiful!

Lene said...

I love the fall colors. Our leaves are still green here.