Tuesday, November 25, 2008

SPT -cold, airborne and PJ's-fabulous


Check out Lelly for the SPT.

7 comments:

Dacia said...

Bummer deal. I've been so lucky to not be sick, but I know it'll hit me sooner or later. Hope you feel better soon!

Cecilia said...

That's no bueno! I hope you feel better soon!

Chris said...

Get better soon!

Jenn said...

I hope you feel better...at least before Thanksgiving! You can't miss all the good food...well I can't at least! Maybe I'll wear my stretchy maternity pants. There's an idea!!

Tina said...

Awww I hope you feel better before Thanksgiving. Get some rest!

Janiece said...

I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I hate it when that happens for the holidays!
I posted a really good pie crust recipe today...if you would like to use it.

Ann On and On... said...

Oh noooo, I had it last week. Lots of liquids, Mommy Nurse.

I hope you feel better and I really hope someone else is cooking for you on Thanksgiving.