What are you willing to do for your family
Yeah for fall cleaning and for voting! I too need to do my fall cleaning.
Looks like fun! Good for your for voting!
I was so close to SPTing my house, it looks terrible and I have a bad case of the Lazys... Yay for fall cleaning!!
clean girl, clean! I am doing the same.
cleaning?!? we are suppose to clean? no wonder my house looks like it does.
Sounds just like my day.
I voted but no cleaning...I guess I'm batting .500
thanks for stopping by and saying hi :)
Looks like you have your work cut out for you...way to go!
Hey, I'm from Grand Rapids. I do not live there at this time but 90% of my family and friends do. I am fortunate to like where I am living now and where I am from. Have you ever heard of Dr.Edvenson? He saved my life twice... :) Ann
even cleaning looks better with that sticker!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Yeah for fall cleaning and for voting! I too need to do my fall cleaning.
Looks like fun! Good for your for voting!
I was so close to SPTing my house, it looks terrible and I have a bad case of the Lazys... Yay for fall cleaning!!
clean girl, clean! I am doing the same.
cleaning?!? we are suppose to clean? no wonder my house looks like it does.
Sounds just like my day.
I voted but no cleaning...I guess I'm batting .500
thanks for stopping by and saying hi :)
Looks like you have your work cut out for you...way to go!
Hey, I'm from Grand Rapids. I do not live there at this time but 90% of my family and friends do. I am fortunate to like where I am living now and where I am from.
Have you ever heard of Dr.Edvenson? He saved my life twice... :)
Ann
even cleaning looks better with that sticker!
Post a Comment