What made me think of this now you ask? Well, I came across a blog by a guy who moved back to Iowa to take over the family farm. I don't know if he will care that I put it on my blog or if anyone will read it but I thought he had great stories.
I have included some pictures from the reunion that is my grandfathers old farm. The old milk house that is now apartments on the top, the big barn that burned down a few years ago now they have a big metal barn, but my husband took some pictures of an old truck and tractor and some of all the grandkids that were there. Just some fun remembering!
Linda and I just shooting the @#$%
Grandkids and Great grand kids
old tractor my husband stumbled across
I think Vic saves any wood from the last bonfire at the last family reunion, it is huge, thank God nothing else caught on fire!! If you notice the little white dot in the right hand corner that was the full moon! It was huge that night.Well thank you farmer for letting me remember the fun I've had on the family farm!

No comments:
Post a Comment