Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SPT

22. I have a friend that even though we don't see each other as often as we like, when we do get together, it is like we just saw each other yesterday. (You know who you are SJS)!!
23. I love summer vacation! We spend the summer at my father in law's place up north and the rule for us is the more the merrier!
24. I love to eat pumpkin seeds.
25. My kids go to Catholic school, just like their Mom and Dad did when they where kids.
26. I have an Aunt who is a Nun.
27. I never want to jump out of an airplane.
28. I am bossy! I know at work it is a running joke that I am bossy, but it just drives me crazy when things aren't done my way and right NOW! One of the code responders made a comment that she doesn't know how to run the crash cart because I always run the crash cart. I am trying to give it up, but it isn't easy! I had her come to a cardioversion, and I let her run the crash cart! I showed her what buttons to push on the defibrillator, but it wasn't easy. At home I boss my husband around! He isn't so easy to boss around. He likes to argue about things that he shouldn't argue about. He should just do because I said so (see what I mean, I'm bossy)! I don't usually point my finger or stamp my feet, but if I have to, I can! Thank God my husband loves me and puts up with me!!

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

You're too cute. In your line of work there is no room for indecisiveness so I'm sure your bossiness comes in handy.

Cecilia said...

That's a funny post! I love the picture!

Unknown said...

oh, i've definitely had that look on my face before!!

The Monkeys said...

Very funny post and fun picture. Got to let those young ones get a feel of how to run a code- take the recorder role next time- it will freak them all out. LOL

Sarah said...

I love your picture, and can definitely relate to bossiness. Things would be much easier if everyone would just agree with us!

Jen said...

you are too funny, that picture just says it all. ;)