So my husband comes home and said they were looking at job applications at work and were not sure how to pronounce this persons name Li-a so they called her up and were going to ask her a few questions including how to pronounce her name.
So he comes home this a.m and writes the name on a piece of paper and asks me how I would pronounce it.
Lie a?
la a?
lee a?
He says the person said " You pronounced it Lie dash a, the dash aint't silent honey" seriously I laughed for 5 minutes!! Lie dash a.....is written Li-a!
meilleur abonnement IPTV
4 years ago

3 comments:
No, really? Weird I say!
I love it just love. I have been thinking about this all day and I told Jeff and he was stunned. It is so funny.
what a terrible thing to do to your child! LOL
Post a Comment