Tuesday, October 7, 2008

SPT: 100 List

I need a 100 list....
SPT for Oct. have you got your 100 list handy? yes? fantastic!

no? well, this is your chance to get one going!

i think October is a great month to spend some time with yourself. i know many of us are already hyperventilating about the rush from All Hallow's Eve through New Year's Eve. this is the perfect opportunity to get yourself mentally, physically and spiritually prepared for the upcoming holiday *madness.*

this month, we will consult our 100 lists. it's quite simple, really. on the 7th of the month (TOMORROW) post an spt about item #7 on your list. on the 14th of the month, post an spt about item #14. and so on. and so on.

don't have a list? why don't you start one? it seems like a daunting task, you say? well, if you work up to #7 this week, #14 next week, etc., your list will be more than a quarter of the way finished by the end of the month!


1. I have 9 brothers and sisters
2. I have 6 sisters
3. I am number nine of the list of siblings, so not quite the baby.
4. I have lived in MI, FL, IL, and CA.








5. I back packed through Europe after college for 8 weeks.




6. I have 3 Children, all girls.













7. I have been married to my husband for 13 years, oops that would be lucky 13!

.




That went quickly and seems pretty boring. I will have to elaborate more next time. I'm not sure if there are rules to this 100 list? if there are I'm not following any so I guess read and enjoy. I decided to add some pictures. Since my trip to Europe was before digital you get no pictures on the computer and same for living in different states.

11 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

ah, i see you also have three children...ALL GIRLS. mine are still pretty young (7, 3, and 2) perhaps you can give me tips on how to survive. ;)

Jeanette said...

How fun to get to know you! I can't wait to read the rest of your list.

Unknown said...

i hope you will keep adding on to your list! it's a great way to get to know someone.

your girls are adorable! congratulations to you and your husband - LUCKY 13!!

Courtney said...

Way to go on LUCY 13! With the turmoil and uncertainty of marriage in this world today it is refreshing to hear about those that STICK.IT.OUT!

Amazing you are one of 10!!! Your mother MUST be a SAINT! AND you have 7 more to go, right? :)

Sarah said...

It is sure a good start to your 100 list! Can't wait to read more next week.

janna said...

Wow 9 brothers and sisters....
I am sure it was a party at your house all of the time.

Your girls are cute!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 13 years!

And there are NO rules to your 100 list. It's your list, you do what you want.

I like it so far.

I can't wait to watch your list grow as the weeks go on!

Lene said...

Congrats on Lucky 13.

Way to get started on your list. I can't wait to read more.

Michelle Alley said...

THree girls could never be boring! Backpacking through europe - come on - sounds interesting to me! Lovely post and fun SPT!

The Monkeys said...

That sounds like a pretty good start to a 100 list. You've got a great looking family.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Hey! I've got six sisters, too! There were seven of us girls and three boys.

I echo the rest of the comments, congrats on lucky 13. What a great accomplishment.