Next would have to be wrapping presents until 2am and making Christmas Cassarole. Yummmmy! This is the egg, bread, cheese, sausage mixed together the night before and left in the refridge. As we walk out the door for Mass, John pours a cream of mushroom soup over the top. It might sound yucky and it doesn't look the greatest but I don't know what I would do with out Christmas Cassarole in the morning.
Yesterday my hubby and I came to the conclusion that our oven only cooks at 450 degrees. So I was a little upset that we didn't take care of this before Christmas eve but I needed an oven that only cooks at 300 degrees while we are at Mass. We called our appliance repair man and he said it would be almost as cheap to go buy a new oven as it is to fix it! With that said John ran out the door, ok I might have pushed him, to go buy a new oven to cook the Christmas Cassarole in the morning!
Here it is Christmas Cassorole.

But this is the tradition I enjoy the most! YUMMMMY!
Of course the tradition of spending the afternoon with family is great. This year by the time afternoon came I was too tired to blow off my nap before work and sent my family to my sister's for dinner. They had a fabulous time, as always!

It looks like I missed the fun!

2 comments:
You have some great holiday traditions. Work included. ;)
Where have you been?
I hope this finds you well.
Post a Comment