Thursday, February 25, 2010

Say it like it is

Why is everyone so sensitive. Why can't I just say it like it is? OK, usually I do anyway. That is how I get myself in trouble. I wish everyone wasn't so sensitive. Can't we just all get along and listen to what I say because usually there is some truth in it, even if my delivery is not sugar coated! I recently take some classes on crucial conversations at work. I am still a work in progress. I am trying it on my family but it just doesn't work. I think they just need to hear like it is, they have been brain washed to my ways!

2 comments:

Janiece said...

I am like you...
say it like it is...

nursenicki said...

I have to admit, I'm usually one of those "sensitive" people...my whole family is, so we usually just avoid talking about stuff--you know, the good ol' Dutch way!

I think I am a Crucial Conversations failure. My husband and I recently had a "conversation" and I couldn't conjure up a thing from those blasted classes!

Hope whatever prompted your post has worked out!