Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm married to the greatest guy ever

Really! I've have been reading blogs lately and wondering if anyone is married to someone who is not their best friend, greatest guy ever who I will love with all my heart. As I say, SERIOUSLY! There are days I wish I was single. When I come home from work and dishes are in the sink because my best friend didn't have time to do them. When I ask him how his day went and he said I was busy, went to work out at the Y, took the kids to school, worked on the computer, and cleaned the house. OK, really the house is a diaster! Stuff is everywhere (when you have 3 kids, girls at that, stuff is always everywhere!) So, please stop writing you husband is the greatest, best friend ever b/c I know there are days you just want to ring their necks!

No comments: