I have been very busy with work and teaching the past few weeks and Halloween has slipped my mind! On Friday morning the kids are getting their stuff packed for school and I look at K who is stuffing a pillow, green sweatshirt and a witches cape in her backpack.
M: K what are you doing?
K: Mom we are having our Halloween party today, this is my outfit!
M: Hummm, well what are you going to be?
K: A TURTLE WITCH!
M: hummmm, what does a turtle witch look like?
K: Well, I will put on my green sweatshirt, put the pillow on my back and the the cape over everything! then she looks at me like duh!
ok, I think that is creative! Good luck and have fun at school. I didn't need to go shopping, or get supplies together. She came up with it all by herself.
The best part is at dinner that night we are talking about how the day went. S and C told about how the younger classes parade into their rooms and their friends would look at K then lean over to the sisters and say
What is K? The sister would give them the look and tone of duh...a Turtle witch!
The friends looked at them and were so surprised by the answer then just watched, comment free! Love it! I don't have a picture but I will see if I can get my turtle witch to pose for me!
meilleur abonnement IPTV
4 years ago

4 comments:
this is such a great story!
she's so creative! That's cute!
I LOVE CREATIVITY!
AWESOME!!!
hey,
stop by my blog I have something for you.
Post a Comment