Thursday, October 1, 2009

First day of school, kid 2, well sort of

Today my kids were looking over my shoulder and wanted to know why they didn't have a first day of school like S had on my blog. ok, here goes I am looking for pictures, I know you won't miss me but I will be looking for a few minutes:)



Look at her on her first communion day! She seems like such a little girl!




This is the beginning of the school year. The year of no back packs. Not sure if this is good or bad for the back and shoulders.

Well I have spent too much time looking for the first year of school pictures and they must be in a box in the basement. So I have this instead



All three growing up!

2 comments:

Janiece said...

thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
Your little girl is really growing up!
Have a wonderful day!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Great pictures :)