
The year of the princess backpack!

The year of I'm to cool for a backpack!
Ok, Ok, so I'm a few weeks late. I was helping find pictures for a time line for a project that S was doing for class. One of the pictures was the first day of school. I can't believe she is going into the 7th grade, what next, College. It seems like it is just flying by. I remember one of my good friends saying enjoy it! it will be gone before you know it. I am looking at these pictures and I can't even remember her ever being this little. The backpack doesn't even fit on her back.
On those days when I am stressed, I have to remember to smell the flowers. Because this time of working, homework, sports to and fro, shopping, and cleaning are going to fly by and I will wish for them back someday. (ok maybe not today but someday!)

1 comment:
such sweet back to school pictures.
Post a Comment