
Katie and Mr. A starting 3rd grade. This is the first time she will have a male teacher. I wonder if she will listen to him better then a female teacher? Time will tell.

Samantha and Mrs. Hamilton(Will be covering while Mrs. Schneider is on Maternity leave )and Mrs. Schneider (she is starting in Oct. because she just had a baby) they are all going to be in 7th grade this year! Wow, I have a kid in junior high! That is just crazy talk! When I look at this picture I think about what Samantha is wearing. For those of you who know me, I would never shop at abercrombie (is that how you spell it?) b/c I am so not into fashion trends! I believe we can blame this shirt on Aunt Lynn, she is on top of fashion. My children and I love free clothes(check out K first communion pictures, S is wearing a dress from a work friend, love it) and t shirts! ok, I digress! Can you believe she is as tall as her teachers!

Christine and Ms. Soules starting 5th grade. She will also be playing Vollyball for the school's 5th grade team, she is dressed for practice and ready to go!

1 comment:
we get to meet Hayden's teacher tomorrow. Fun times.
Post a Comment