The girls and I have been going for nightly walks. We walk to the school park then home. K rides her scooter and zips ahead while the other two walk with me and we talk about stuff. Today S and C had vollyball practice so it was just K and I. Here is our conversation
K: I'm going to go slow so we can walk and talk together.
M: ok
K: So, how is work?
M: I say it's ok, busy.
K: So, mom do you like being a nurse?
M: Yes!
K: So, mom if dad got a job that made alot of money would you be a stay at home mom?
M: Maybe? It would depend on how much money and what he was doing. Maybe I would find a job while you are in school so you won't miss me when I am working.
K: Mom your my number 1 girl! I miss you even when I am at school!
How did my 8 year old become so smart! She knows just what to say!
meilleur abonnement IPTV
4 years ago

4 comments:
Kids have such a way with words!
that is just so sweet! what a little cutie!
Oh, that just makes my heart melt!
How sweet.
Post a Comment