Tuesday, October 20, 2009

H1N1

Well my youngest had the flu this weekend. She had temp, runny nose, cough and was tired! Everyone asked if she had h1n1. Seriously, who cares? I fed her juice, soup and liquids. She had tylenol cold medicine and layed around on the couch all weekend. She thought she was in heaven! The remote control, wrapped in a plastic baggy, all to herself.

Now maybe I should have called the press or the tv news. Kid w/ cold laying on couch! OMG, she must have h1n1!! It's a cold people. Yes, some get sicker then others. But really do we have to blow it out proportion!

Today their school has been cancelled for the next three days! Really get over it!

5 comments:

Jen said...

You said it. Everyone needs to get over this and fast!

Janiece said...

AMEN SISTER!!!

Julie Morgan said...

love the fact that the remote was in a plastic bag....
did you by chance learn that one from glucose monitoring on isolation patients????

nursenicki said...

Preach it! I like the baggy idea as well :) Hope everyone else is staying healthy, and that she's feeling better!

Janiece said...

visit my blog I have something for you!