Tuesday, August 5, 2008

citius, altius, fortius [faster, higher, stronger]



I am trying to think of something athletic that I have done that would be captured in a picture that might fit the SPT for this week. I know it doesn't have to be something athletic but the olymics are coming up! So recently we took the family and friends to AJ's. We rented go carts and raced around the track. OK, so I wasn't that fast but I think C had fun! The next time she went with Daddy and then she really went FASTER but we gave it the old girl try. So I am going faster in a go cart then walking! How is that...Next week I will work on the stronger and higher part!

C and Mom doing our thing
But Daddy is really going faster! WEEEEEEEEE! One of the J's are trying to pass Daddy but no such luck, Daddy and C were the winners!!!

6 comments:

The Monkeys said...

How fun! I am a wimp at go carts and would probably drive slower than I could walk. So good for you giving it the ol' good girl try!

Unknown said...

i've never been on go carts before. and i tend to think i would be pretty wimpy on them!

Shelly said...

TOO much fun!

Racing for a gold!

Janiece said...

That looks like so much fun!!!

Courtney said...

Whoohoo...looking speedy in those go-carts! What fun!

Lene said...

How fun!
You all look like you are having a great time!!