Well it has been a packed few weeks since school has been out. The girls currently are in Girl scout camp every evening from 5pm to 9pm. They are having a great time. We live about 5 blocks from the school and we have been riding our bikes over and back. The don't even know it is exercise. Tonight John picked them and rode back with them. K my 7 year old runs in the house yelling, "Mooooom, I did the greatest burn out". She is full of tye dye colors all over her new camp shirt! "We made tye dye bandannas" I think thank God they give you a shirt to wear at camp!
S is growing up so fast. She saw me reading the Carrot Cake Murder book and asked if she could read it, too. I guess she can.....I mean there is no swearing (She hears plenty of that from me.) and no sex so what the heck! She upstairs reading before bed and I can't get her nose out of the book. She tells me that they call this a murder mystery b/c the first murder didn't happen until well after 132 pages.
C asked me if she has any baby pictures because she will need one in 8th grade for the yearbook. C is currently is going into 4 grade so I think it is great she is already worrying about that! I would say she is organized but when I walked out of her bedroom I will put that rumor to rest.....what a messy child!!!
meilleur abonnement IPTV
4 years ago

1 comment:
thanks for stopping by amuse-bouche! i hope you will jump in for more spts!!
Post a Comment