The day after thanksgiving the girls and I went back to Aunt Lois's house and made cookies and hard candy. John and his dad went to IC's, state finals, football game at U of I. During cookie time I did take pictures, so you are in luck. First Aunt Lois gave the girls all aprons, made them pull their hair back and wash their hands, all good rules!
Ready Set GO!
Get mixing!
Taste test!All in all it was a yummy day! We also watched Aunt Lois make her secret hard candy receipe. The girls LOVE it they have been bring a couple of pieces to school each day and can't get enough. I have to steal the secret receipe! Please Aunt Lois!!
Thanks for a great holiday and I hope we can do it again!

1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time. Aidan is still a little too young to help me bake. Although he does love pulling up a chair and watching while trying to pour in ingredients. He has however discovered he can stick his finger in what I am stirring and taste it. Thankfully he LOVES to wash his hands!
Post a Comment