Tuesday, December 30, 2008

SPT - Hopes for the New Year!

Here are the rules and you can check out Lelly's site for everyone's SPT's.

i don't want spt to add to the chaos. quite the opposite - i hope to continue to enjoy it throughout the holidays. to be able to find those moments throughout the season where i choose to be still. the challenge for us this month will hopefully give us an excuse to remember to care for ourselves while we are busy creating amazing holiday memories for all.

take deep breaths. channel your chi. don't sacrifice the small, still moments. enjoy them! and photograph them!

tuesday, december 2 love
tuesday, december 9 joy
tuesday, december 16 comfort
tuesday, december 23 joy
tuesday, december 30 hope

enjoy the season!

Now I have been busy and stressed so I haven't posted ever week but I am going post today!
The past couple of days we spent in Chicago with my husband's family. We don't see them as much as we would like but when we get together the kids are "bestest" of friends. We had a great dinner with the family. Papa cooked his famous Crown Roast of Pork with stuffing, mashed potatoes and broccoli. Oh, don't forget the salad with lots of fresh tomatoes!






After dinner we opened presents. It was a simple gift exchange. My kids were great! I never heard a "that's all" or "I only got". They were great! I was really proud of them. Papa got all of his little fishermen/women hats! It was great! Here is everyone smiling! This is to hoping for a New Year filled with smiles, family, friends and fishing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

everyone looks adorable in their hats (and, those tomatoes made me drool a little...)

happy new year to you!

Lene said...

I love the matching hats. A crown roast is on my list of foods to master.

Happy New Year to You!