SPT this week is Joy check out
Lelly's sight for instructions. I know I am suppose to be in the picture but I just couldn't do it! Let me start out by saying on Sunday we went to a basketball game and to the Christmas tree farm. My daughters team didn't win the game but we all had a great time just being together. I usually work on the weekends and miss out on quality family time because I am working or sleeping! Today turned out perfect. We went arrived at the tree farm at about 4:25 pm and they close at 5 pm so we took the tractor to the area we usually cut down our tree. Then the girls and I walked back while John rode with the tractor and the tree and all the other people out that afternoon. Here are a few shots of the girls playing in the snow on our walk back to the barn.

When we got home on Sunday night John put the tree in the basement to warm up and dry off. On Monday nights I started going to a knitting club. Samantha comes along while John takes the other two to basketball practice. Tonight he picked up Samantha on his way home so I could stay knitting and chatting longer. He gave the kids showers and put them to bed. I got home around 11pm and this is what I found in the tv room. Yes it brought great JOY to my heart that my husband let me stay out with my friends while he did the task of "putting up the tree" He rocks!
3 comments:
that is one awesome dress, did you dress it up or are your leaving it plain?
We ended up decorating it. I will post a picture so everyone (or the three who read this) can see what the final product looks like.
i am so jealous that you rode a tractor to get your Christmas tree. that is how life should be for everyone!
Post a Comment