Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Water and shade


Well we made it back from our vacation and now I have a lot of catching up to do so hang on. Water - let me start with we spend most of the month of July in Ludington Michigan on vacation. My father in law has a house on the lake and the kids love to be in the water, so it was all around me for the last month. Who said there kids can't walk on water. I kept having K bug jump off the dock and I finally got one of her walking on water. I could resist using this as my water picture.

Now to shade - I have to say that we had a lot of sunny days and many thunderstorms while we slept, this makes for some great sleeping weather. About a month before our arrival, Ludington had a huge rain with flooding and this is what happened to many of the roads which added many miles to our daily ride into town.



Oops back to shade -

2 comments:

Courtney said...

beautiful country! I love the water pic and I am shocked at the storm damage...but love the shade on the lake!

Unknown said...

that shady spot looks heavenly!