
these can be as easy or as challenging as you want them to be...just get out there and take some pictures!!
July 1 sun
July 8 water
July 15 shade
July 22 grass
July 29 ice cream
I know it's not Tuesday but I wanted to have a spot I could quick check what I am taking a picture of for the week week. We spend most of July Up North, which means no computer, but lots of sun, water, shade, grass and house of flavors ice cream. I will get one of my youngest ones with blue moon all over her face at least once, so I know I am going to be late or early with my posts this month but I am really trying to take more pictures. This is truly the longest run on sentence ever.....Linda would be so proud.

No comments:
Post a Comment