Monday, January 7, 2008

haircuts

beach

My husband has been shaving his head for about 5 years. He showers every morning and then shaves with a razor. Well, I'm not sure why he decided to let his hair grow back. Now imagine this...when I meet him 15 years ago he had a full head of hair. His hair is not think but he had it. As the years went by his hairline has receded about 3 inches and some of the chrome dome in the back of his head was shinning through. This was 5 years ago. Now back to Jan 2008. His hair is growing along the sides and a few hair sprouts in the middle. I'm waiting until he realizes it isn't ever growing back and shaves it off again. I have to say he is a nice looking shaved headed man! The funniest part was when my daughter who is 7 looked at my husbands new hair and said after looking at his head for a few seconds, "Daddy your hair is broken". We laughed and laughed!

No comments: