Good morning? The kids are off to school and my husband has gone back to bed so here I sit with my morning coffee reading others blogs. What is this blog thing? I have talked with others and today I decided it was my day to start.
First I will start with my morning. My husband is a manager at a local pizza joint. He works one day a week (just to get out of the house). His full time job is to be the house husband. He does the three "C's" and more, he cooks, cleans and carts the kids! He does a great job (most of the time). Well this morning, like all mornings, I am lucky enough to stay in my pj's while he gets the house rolling. The problem is that on Fri he doesn't get home from work until 4am and is running on empty but we made a deal that he would get the kids to school on Fri am's so that he could play noon basketball on Fri. My side of the deal was that I had to take my youngest daughter to school on Fri for afternoon kindergarten. Well if you read my profile K is now in first grade and goes to school all day. My husband still gets up and does the morning shuffle. What can I say, I hate mornings and I am not nice in the morning because after you repeat yourself 10 times about the same thing....get your shoes in your backpack, do you have your hats, mittens and scarfs, homework, backpacks, lunch, did you go potty(yes, I still say potty) and comb your hair. I start screaming it after the 10th time and it is not a good start to any ones day and it usually wakes up my husband and he comes down to help. So lets just skip the yelling a screaming part and let him get up and manage the kids in the morning.
Today was a hit the snooze button day and we got up 5 minutes before the school bell rings. I can't believe I didn't scream or yell once! Maybe I'm turning into a day person.....naaa. The kids just listened and I only had to say things once, backpacks, lunches, shoes, hat mittens all in their proper place. K being the youngest takes a few extra reminders but they were up, dressed, feed, hair combed and pottied and out the door in less then 20 minutes! Yeah to the parents!!
meilleur abonnement IPTV
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment