Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SPT - Self Portrait Tuesday

Well this is what I came up with for self portrait Tuesday.

The magic 8 ball on my husband's ipod. I asked it if I would win the 212 million dollar lotto for tonight
and the answer is "Signs point to yes", so do you think it is right?

Check out Lelly for more SPT info

8 comments:

Chris said...

Love the magic 8 ball. =) Enjoy your winnings. =)

Jenn said...

200 million huh? Have I told you how wonderful you are lately? And how much I look up to you?

mommy nurse said...

Just an update, the numbers are in and I am not a millionaire;( maybe next time!

Jen said...

Oh too bad but a great post it did make.

Lene said...

The magic 8 ball is classic...G8 job!

shannon said...

Very clever interpretation of the number 8!--I have no idea how I'm going to come up with three more
"8" ideas for the rest of March!

This one is hard!

jakenapril said...

nice. miss the magic 8 ball.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i adored the magic 8 ball when i was little, still do :)