Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The president should talk with Dave Ramsey

I am someone who learned at a young age debt is bad. If I don't have the cash then I can't have it. I know Mrs. Jones has one but I'm not balancing Mrs. Jone's checkbook and credit cards. Sure I have a mortgage because I don't keep 100,000 + dollars in the bank and I have one car payment but the rest is cash baby!

Now when I keep hearing about our country I think Dave Ramsey. What would he do? I am sure that really don't need to pay for every ones debt. GET A JOB. I know people are losing their jobs but really you can't find something? McDonald's? Kohl's? Baby siting for people who are working? Cleaning houses? It really irks me when I read today they we are going to help Israel rebuild at the cost of 800 million dollars? Where is the money coming from? Did Obama start delivering pizza's for some extra income? I doubt it! He is to busy flying at tax payer money "selling" his buy out package. Why don't you stay home, stop eating out and traveling and save your money (oops I mean my money). Figure out a budget and cut the crap we don't need! buckle up your big boy pants and put your foot down. If you are smart, you have saved the millions you are making off of your book deals and political office jobs that you won't ever have to work another day in your life after you leave the presidency. So do what is right the next 4 years and balance the budget, cut the crap and stop supporting people who don't want to work! Stop running for polical office, you won! Now work for the next 4 years making things right! and you might go down in history as one of the greats?

No comments: