This has been the Christmas of procrastination! We finally went out and bought a tree this past Sunday, we decorated it on Tuesday night and I think my youngest kido is allergic! I guess time will tell! I have found a recipe for awesome mint cookies and have been cooking batch after batch. Today I brought a couple dozen to a meeting and the leftovers I passed out to anyone I saw walking out of the hospital. The admitting ladies, valet, security and I tried to give one to my favorite cardiologist but he just quizzed me on how many sticks of butter were in the cookies! Party pooper!!
When I get a chance I will try and down load some pictures of our Christmas tree chopping adventures!
meilleur abonnement IPTV
4 years ago

3 comments:
It is wonderful to see you...via blogs!
I would love a copy of your mint cookie recipe!
Yes, those darn heart doctors can sure take the fun out of somethings.heheee
I have missed you!
so... I am guessing life is pretty busy if you haven't had a chance to post pictures of your Christmas tree yet?
Thanks for stopping by my blog..you are such a sweetheart!
Hope this finds you doing well.
Post a Comment