Monday, April 5, 2010

SPT




It's back! Check out SPT!

Today we went to Grandma's house. The girls were playing their DS's in the car and only fought some of the time! We didn't get in town until about 5 pm and then made dinner and hung out. I logged on to the computer and found SPT up and running again! So I made my hubby figure out how to take a picture with the web cam and almost all of us are in the photo, we have computer eyes! and my hubby looks like he has no teeth? Not sure what that is about but I can confirm he has teeth! We don't live north of 10 mile....:)





oops, I just realized that it's Monday....so, I'm on vacation and I forgot what day it is and I hate to procrastinate!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the computer eyes!! adorable family spt :)

nursenicki said...

I want to start doing this! Maybe next week...