Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I know I'm a little late with this entry but my middle one turned 9 years old this April. She had such a great day. We started the day with breakfast, daddy's famous pancakes. Then we went to mass together. S the big sister even had a solo in the choir. Then papa joined us for mass, he was a little late but the girls didn't care and I'm sure God understands!

We then went back to the house for lunch and I went to bed because I had to work at 7pm. Daddy and the gang then went to the mall to buy heelys which cost a fortune and according to my sister and mom are "very dangerous". C thought they were awesome. Then they went to build a bear and brought home presents even one for me, which is named scrubs! K missed out on making a bear because she was not listening. It really bugs us when we have to take things away from one of the kids but the other kids get to get or do something but those are the consequences.



Then the group came home to wake me up to go to dinner. We went to Uno's and the girls made pizza. They really had a good time. C's gift from papa was an ipod. She was so thankful that she got what she wanted for her birthday. Grandma gave her a webkin and Aunt L topped it off with $$ which the kids love when they open the card and the bills fall out! All in all she had a great day. After dinner they came home and had cake.....it looks yummy!


No comments: